Midnight Basketball SunshineCoast
Midnight Basketball SunshineCoast is a late night, fun social basketball tournament with dinner and skills sessions and welcomes all teenagers aged 12-18. Running on Friday or Saturday nights from 7.30pm with a bus safely home by Midnight, it provides high energy, fun and safe nights.
- We run Midnight Basketball Tournaments with our local community's help and would love your help and support - see details below.
- For more information about the Midnight Basketball Tournament Model (and Midnight Basketball Australia, the national body) see About.
- For answers to many more questions, see FAQ page.
Midnight Basketball SunshineCoast Tournament dates
Week 2, Sat 04/05/2024
Week 3, Sat 11/05/2024
Week 4, Sat 18/05/2024
Week 5, Sat 25/05/2024
Week 6, Sat 01/06/2024
Week 7, Sat 08/06/2024
Week 8, Sat 15/06/2024
Generally run along the following times:
- Volunteer briefing 6:45pm
- Players to arrive at 7pm
- Dinner at 7:15pm
- Players dropped home by bus by Midnight
- All nights will run to approximately 11:00pm when Players are either collected (by approved people) or dropped home by bus.
Code of Conduct for this Tournament
This is designed by the players and updated after Week 1 Skills session.
We welcome all interested volunteers as we can help everyone to find a role to suit.
- Midnight Basketball is setup by a local volunteer Management Team
- Each Tournament night is run by Tournament night volunteers
Midnight Basketball welcomes all local teenagers aged 12-18. It is free and also includes dinner, team singlet, transport home and lots more. You'll have heaps of fun getting together with your friends and also meeting new friends, and sharpening and learning new basketball skills. There are best and fairest awards up for grabs and trophies at the end of the Tournament.
You must live locally
- Players must live in your local SunshineCoast area to register for Midnight Basketball SunshineCoast.
- Players can only register for Midnight Basketball SunshineCoast Tournaments if they reside in the following postcodes [add tag]
If any questions at all, please contact the Player Manager, see Contacts below.
Players - how to set up account/register
- You will need your Parent/Legal guardian to register you to play.
- You will be able to see your details and dashboard once they have created your account.
- To set up a Midnight Basketball account and register as a Parent/Legal guardian / Player see FAQ
On behalf of the Midnight Basketball SunshineCoast Volunteer Management Team and our Midnight Basketballers
Our deepest thanks to our supporters
And every Midnight Basketball SunshineCoast volunteer
Thank you to all those who have already or are generously providing their time either on the Volunteer Management Team or on Tournament Nights. You are enhancing the life experience and growth opportunities of our teenagers. We hope your interaction is as amazing and life changing for you as for our Players
And thank you to all the motivated people stepping up to provide invaluable skills sessions for our Midnight Basketballers.
|Management Team Chair - general enquiries
Sharon White, 0405 007 703
|Volunteer Manager - volunteer enquiries
Sarah Bell, 0438 008 979
|Player Manager - player enquiries
Management Team member list
- Chair, Sharon White
- Finance manager, TBA
- Logistics manager, TBA
- Marketing manager, TBA
- Player manager, TBA
- Skills sessions manager, TBA
- Support manager, TBA
- Volunteer manager, Sarah Bell
Or contact Midnight Basketball Australia via the Contact MB Australia page.
|Midnight Basketball SunshineCoast Venue Details
|Midnight Basketball SunshineCoast Google Map
|Player dropoff instructions
|Midnight Basketball SunshineCoast Postal address